Continuing our ministry of education, religion and culture, the Sisters of St. Anne are deeply committed to providing services for churches and parishioners, including:
- Providing religious education: offering programs for the Rites of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).
- Serving as pastoral associates: assisting with a variety of parish services including Rites of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), visiting the sick, sacramental preparation programs, liturgical preparation, pastoral care and administrative duties.
- Retreats and other spiritual programs: coordinating and leading one-day and overnight retreats for adults and youth, liturgical seasonal services, parish retreats, and faith-sharing groups.
- First Nations evangelization: The Tekakwitha Conference is a non-profit Catholic organization for evangelization among the Indigenous of North America.
- Vacations That Give: offering parish programs on the social teachings of the Church.