Continuing our ministry of education, religion and culture, the Sisters of St. Anne are deeply committed to providing services for churches and parishioners, including:
- Providing religious education: offering programs for the Rites of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).
- Serving as pastoral associates: assisting with a variety of parish services including Rites of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), visiting the sick, sacramental preparation programs, liturgical preparation, and administrative duties.
- Haitian Apostolate: directing this program of the Worcester Massachusetts Diocese. The Haitian Apostolate includes a parish twinning program and sponsorship of Haitian children, providing them with food, education, a school uniform, and other essentials. The Apostolate’s motto is: Give people fish and they are set for a day; teach people to fish and they are set for life; assure them a place at the stream and their children will provide for themselves. For more information, visit the Haitian Apostolate website, or contact Sister Marie-Judith Dupuy at (508) 929-4328 or email@example.com.
- Retreats and other spiritual programs: coordinating and leading one-day and overnight retreats for adults and youth, liturgical seasonal services, parish retreats, and faith-sharing groups.
- First Nations evangelization: The Tekakwitha Conference is a non-profit Catholic organization for evangelization among the Indigenous of North America. Contact Sister Kateri Mitchell, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vacations That Give: offering parish programs on the social teachings of the Church.